To integrate your Salesforce CRM account with ProdCamp please follow the steps below.
1. Click on the gear button (or here) to go to the Settings page.
2. Click on Integrations.
3. Click on the link to install the ProdCamp app for Salesforce.
4. You will be redirected to the Salesforce sign-in page.
5. After sign-in, you will be redirected to the application page. Check the checkbox and click Install.
When it's installed, click Done.
6. Head back to the app and click Authorize.
7. Authorize the app to work with your Salesforce account by clicking Allow.
8. Test your connection to Salesforce.
Salesforce is now integrated ✅
Deleting the integration
Go to Settings -> Integrations -> Salesforce
Click on the Disconnect button.
Then go to your Salesforce account and manually delete the ProdCamp application.